Fishing news & opinion
AS part of the NSW Government’s $16 million Shark Management Strategy to trial emerging technology to better detect and deter sharks, expanded trials of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), or drone technology, went underway in Port Macquarie last week.
- Drone trials under way as part of @nswdpi Shark Management Plan - Fishing World https://t.co/NogKA6ilku https://t.co/q5jviiSRp6
- VIDEO: Spanyid Sniper soft vibes with @CarlJocumsen - Fishing World https://t.co/h7bOT4dQUg @ShimanoAus https://t.co/mTozym7Doi
- Another boost for Gippsland bass fishery - Fishing World https://t.co/eUCxvMHm8f @VicGovAg https://t.co/hfXivazwcx
- Bucket list Trip – from Welshpool to Weipa - Fishing World https://t.co/Mw9nepjiga @BerkleyAu https://t.co/UDP1BAn0qq
- Electric engine Torqueedo hits Aussie market - Fishing World https://t.co/8HMpufRTU0 https://t.co/h3x7bMScPs
- Snapper Guardians project receives big budget boost from WA government - Fishing World https://t.co/H1fl8bZT6y https://t.co/fPtvrObVpD